Plastic surgery is not a scary thing, but also not a simple thing, when you decide to commit acts of plastic surgery with Dr Shermak, there are a couple of things you should be prepared both mentally and physically, let’s look at what preparation prior to plastic surgery.
1. You should stop taking vitamins and medicines least 3 × 24 hours before surgery.
2. You should be fasting at least 4 hours and up to 6 hours. Fasting means not eating and not drinking. This is to prevent nausea and dizziness after exposure to anaesthetic effect.
3. You should perform a blood test. There are a couple of blood tests you should do prior to plastic surgery such as complete blood count, clotting time and bleeding, electrolytes, glucose, anti-hepatitis or HIV.
4. You must have adequate rest the night before the surgery, it ensures you remain fit for action.
5. You have to be prepared mentally and spiritually healthy, make sure you are ready for the change that is in your face later, and you are spiritually fit, which means you do this in a state of conscious and have done with good judgment.